GET MONTHLY EMAILS ON ALL THINGS MAIN STREET!

The Old Court House Building

Share This Post

The Old Court House Building

Also known as the Old Courthouse & Jail, this small structure once housed Buckeye’s public library, hosted some of the first Women’s Club meetings, served as a food bank and offered a home away from home for local criminals. Today, it still stands waiting for the next chapter in it’s life.

Built Circa 1912

Follow Us

Recent Posts

Sign up for our Newsletter

Stay up-to-date with all the latest news, exclusive offers, and exciting updates from our nonprofit by signing up for our newsletter!