FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
- Menu and Diagram: BMSC strives to provide quality food, services and presentation to all participants and spectators at this event. Your booth must look professional in appearance and be kept clean at all times. We strive to have a variety of food items available to the public with little duplication. You must submit a menu with this contract listing all food items you intend to serve including portion and price. Once your menu is approved, you cannot add or substitute any items without prior approval from BMSC.
- Insurance: You must provide a certificate of general liability and product liability insurance to BMSC as evidence of insurance in force. The certificate must name the following as additionally insured: Buckeye Main Street Coalition, AZ.
Your limits of liability must be at least $2,000,000.00 aggregate and $1,000,000.00 per occurrence. You will not be allowed to set up if you have not first provided this certificate to BMSC. The insurance is at your own cost. If this certificate is not provided, BMSC reserves the right to withdraw you from the event at the cost of all prepaid fees.
- Health Department: It is the responsibility of all food vendors to contact and notify Maricopa County of food service during this event. Vendors must abide by the Maricopa County division of Environmental Health guidelines. For more information call: (602) 506-6272 or www.maricopa.gov/envsvc search special events.
- Fire Suppression: Food Trucks must provide a copy of current Fire suppression certificate.
- Water: Potable water is not provided. You will need to bring your own potable water.
- Alcoholic Beverages Sales: Absolutely NO sales of alcohol will be permitted by an unauthorized vendor.
- Pets: Pets should be kept on leash and are the responsibility of the owners.